This workshop, addressing Ireland and UK and held in London (England) on the 15th of March 2016, was a unique opportunity to... Read more
Nine regional knowledge sharing workshops are being organised by the Grid+Storage project, each covering smart transmission and distribution grids, and integration of energy storage solutions.
The purpose is to foster networking and exchange of experiences between projects being carried out both at EU and national or regional levels.
These workshops are organised in collaboration with the ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus initiative.
WS6: Workshop 6 (Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia)
The sixth Grid+Storage regional workshop will be held in Vienna (Austria) on 24 February 2016 with the support of the ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus initiative.
This sixth workshop, addressing Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia, is a unique opportunity to interact with network operators and energy storage stakeholders about the scope and contents of the future Research and Innovation roadmap about energy storage integration in the future electricity networks.
All stakeholders involved in R&I activities about smart grids and energy storage integration in the power system are invited to attend this workshop. National R&I projects representatives will be invited to join a labelling process where the European added value of their activities will be identified jointly by the ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus and Grid+Storage teams.
Three other regional workshops will be organized throughout Europe until March 2016, in order to share knowledge and agree about the future Research and Innovation activities needed for the next ten years.
Several smart grids and energy storage projects from Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia will be presented.
Two interactive sessions will be held to discuss with the audience and with ENTSO-E, EDSO and EASE representatives about the lessons learnt by the projects presented and the future research and innovation topics to better integrate energy storage into the power system.
The workshop will be held at the Austrian Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology (bmvit).
Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology (bmvit)
A-1030 Vienna, Austria
AGENDA FOR THE WORKSHOP!
Registration is free but mandatory. Limited number of seats: registrations based on first-come-first-served.
HOW TO GET TO THE VENUE (BMVIT)
Take the trains from Vienna Airport platform 1 or 2 to Wien Mitte/Landstraße. From there you can take Underground U4 to Schwedenplatz (Exit Urania) From there it’s a 5 min. walk to the conference venue (you can also take Exit Schwedenplatz and then tramway N°1, two stops to Radetzkystraße/Hintere Zollamtsstraße).
HOTELS NEARBY THE VENUE
1010 Wien, Vienna
T +43 1 515 83-0
F +43 1 515 83-808
E [email protected]
HOTEL AUSTRIA - WIEN
Am Fleischmarkt 20
A - 1010 Wien
Tel.: +43 1 515 23
Fax: +43 1 515 23 506
A-1010 Wien - Tel. +43 1 533 1931
E-Mail: [email protected]
Hotel Marc Aurel in Wien
Marc-Aurel Straße 8 | A-1010 Wien
Fax: +43-1-533 00 78
E-mail: [email protected]
Outcomes of the workshop:
- (4.21 MB) 2. The E Store M Project Electricity Storage Management Harald Kirchsteiger, Researcher, Austria Solar Innovation Center.pdf
- (1.02 MB) 3. The Sorglos Project Michael Chochole, Project Assistant, Tu Vienna.pdf
- (2.19 MB) 4. Grid Innovation Online Daniel Hernandez Maldonado Consultant Technofi.pdf
- (645 KB) 5. The Calliaproject Open Inter Dso Electricity Markets For Res Integration Ferdinand Von Tuellenburg, Research & Development, Salzburg Research.pdf
- (683 KB) 6. Final Round Table Sophie Dourlens, Grid Storage Stakeholder Consultation Coordinator, Technofi.pdf
- (8.51 MB) Presentations.zip
- (1.02 MB) Grid Storage D4 1 Minutes Vienna.pdf
- (1.08 MB) The Leafs Project Johannes Kathan, R&D Engineer, Austrian Institute Of Technology (1. The Leafs Project Johannes Kathan, R&D Engineer, Austrian Institute Of Technology.Pdf).pdf