The Grid+Storage project is now over, but R&I road-mapping for the energy system continues with the Intensys4EU Coordination and... Read more
Nine regional knowledge sharing workshops are being organised by the Grid+Storage project, each covering smart transmission and distribution grids, and integration of energy storage solutions.
The purpose is to foster networking and exchange of experiences between projects being carried out both at EU and national or regional levels.
These workshops are organised in collaboration with the ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus initiative.
WS5: Workshop 5 (Portugal, Spain)
The fifth Grid+Storage regional workshop will be held in Madrid (Spain) on 15 and 16 February 2016 with the support of the ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus initiative.
This fifth workshop, addressing Portugal and Spain, is a unique opportunity to interact with network operators and energy storage stakeholders about the scope and contents of the future Research and Innovation roadmap about energy storage integration in the future electricity networks.
All stakeholders involved in R&I activities about smart grids and energy storage integration in the power system are invited to attend this workshop. National R&I projects representatives will be invited to join a labelling process where the European added value of their activities will be identified jointly by the ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus and Grid+Storage teams.
Four other regional workshops will be organized throughout Europe until March 2016, in order to share knowledge and agree about the future Research and Innovation activities needed for the next ten years.
Several smart grids and energy storage projects from Portugal and Spain will be presented.
Four interactive sessions will be held to discuss with the audience and with ENTSO-E, EDSO and EASE representatives about the lessons learnt by the projects presented and the future research and innovation topics to better integrate energy storage into the power system.
The workshop will be held at the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology:
Outcomes of the workshop:
- (1.36 MB) 1 Energy Policy Framework And The New Set Plan Organisation Henrik Dam, Policy Officer New Energy Technologies And Clean Coal, Dg Ener, European Commission.Pdf.pdf
- (1.18 MB) 2. Introduction To The Activities Of The Grid Storage Project Eric Peirano, Grid Storage Project Manager, Technofi.pdf
- (2.33 MB) 3. The Almacena Li Ion Battery Project Miguel Ordiales, Demand Side Management Project Manager, Ree.pdf
- (2.01 MB) 4. Flywheel Applications On The Canary Islands Networks Cristina Gomez Simon, R&D And European Projects, Ree .pdf
- (5.3 MB) 5. The Life Factory Microgrid Project Raquel Garde, Energy Storage Area Manager, Cener .pdf
- (2.17 MB) 6. The Smart Grid Knowledge Sharing Platform Daniel Hernández Maldonado, Consultant, Technofi.pdf
- (1.75 MB) 7. From Local Trials Towards A European Knowledge Community Era Net Smart Grids Plus Iva Gianinoni, Era Net Smart Grids Plus Support Team, Rse.pdf
- (2.75 MB) 8. The Store Project Multiservice Applications Of Storage For Dso Applications Pablo Fontela, Project Manager R&D Unit, Endesa.pdf
- (2.79 MB) 9. Lessons Learned From The Sirve Project And Perspective Of The Ev Opti Manager Project José Francisco Sanz, Director Of The Renewable Energy Integration (Ier) Area, Circe.pdf
- (2.69 MB) 10a. National Storage Projects In Portugal José Oliveira Paulo, Assistant Director, Energyin – Competitiveness And Technology Cluster For Energy.pdf
- (2.26 MB) 10b. National Storage Projects In Portugal Ricardo Santos, Electrical Engineer, Edp Distribuição.pdf
- (2.37 MB) 11. Multi Attribute Energy Storage Planning Miguel Moreira Da Silva, Head Of Asset Management, Ren.pdf
- (2.43 MB) 12. Li Ion Battery Storage Applications In Gas Natural Fenosa Distribution Grid John Chamberlain, Project Manager, Gas Natural Fenosa.pdf
- (5.27 MB) 13. The Inov Grid Project Ricardo Santos, Electrical Engineer, Edp Distribuição.pdf
- (1.9 MB) 14. Energy Storage Solutions In Spain Luis Manuel Santos, Head Of R&D&I, Edp Spain.pdf
- (2.02 MB) 15. The Alia2 Project Igor Cantero, R&D Manager, Cegasa.pdf
- (598 KB) 16. Final Roundtable Recommendations.pdf
- (33.7 MB) Presentations.zip
- (980 KB) Grid Storage D4 1 Minutes Madrid.pdf